My hopes for this blog is to provide other mothers with support, information, new insights, and hopefully a few laughs as we learn together what is really means to be "Mom."

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A bit about me

First of all, welcome! I look forward to getting to know everyone of you and sharing a bit of myself with you all. I am a 26 year old mom from Cincinnati, who just found out that I am expecting my second child. I decided that I want to share my experiences as a mom and wife with other women. I hope that you can see yourself in me and know that you are aren't alone. My goal is to be a voice for women everywhere, speaking the truth about the joys and challeneges that we each face everyday. I am not a professional or expert in childcare, I am simply a loving mother who is trying to do her best. The promise that I make to you is that I will be honest, real, and will work hard to gather the best information I can for our families.

No comments: