My hopes for this blog is to provide other mothers with support, information, new insights, and hopefully a few laughs as we learn together what is really means to be "Mom."

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New addition @ 8 weeks

For those of you who would like to follow along with me through my pregnancy, I am going to do my best to provide you with weekly updates.

Right now I am currently 8 weeks along. While I would be lying if I told you that I were doing great, I can honestly say that I feel better with this pregnancy in general then I did my last one. As far as physically, the biggest thing that I am up against right now is just fatigue...but I am pretty sure if you talked to my husband he would list irritability right up there. I am dealing with the normal pregnancy woes too: nausea; heartburn; pulling or cramping; sore breast; etc. But really the lack of energy and motivation are what is truly hurting right now. If I had to guess that would be due to two reasons, chasing after my one year old and the fact that I wasn't mentally prepared for this pregnancy. Since it wasn't planned, I just wasn't ready to feel like this again and in a way it has made it much harder.

I am also going to try to periodically provide you with links to some great websites that I run across. This one is for a really in depth pregnancy timeline with great illustrations. I hope you find it useful in understanding with is going on in your pregnancy too!

No comments: